Doors Open takes place the 4th weekend of every September. Stay tuned for 2021 details.
Doors Open Milwaukee is a public celebration of Milwaukee’s neighborhoods, architecture, and history. This event offers behind the scenes tours of commercial buildings, art galleries, urban gardens and more throughout Milwaukee’s downtown and neighborhoods.
- Neighborhood Tours of Clarke Square, Lindsay Heights, and Havenwoods on Historic Milwaukee's YouTube channel.
- Musical Performace with Access Contemporary Music
- Art activity with Artists Working in Education
- Fund for Lake Michigan Water Passport
- Explore 16 Neighborhoods
- Download the Neighborhood Activity Book
Members of Historic Milwaukee get access to sites that particiate in Doors Open virtually year round! Members also get free walking tours, discounts to our store and programs, and more.
Already a member? Check here to access member content.