Visit this transformed Cream City brick building into an environmental hub.
The building located at 1836 W Fond du Lac Ave was build in 1898. It was restored in 2020. Features reveal Cream City Brick, high ceiling and added sunlights. Vacant lot is being transformed into parking lot with bio-swale and water, native plants and storm water catching features. Tenants, Milwaukee Water Commons, Wisconsin Conservation Voters and Milwaukee Environmental Consortium create an environmental hub.
1836 W Fond du Lac Ave Milwaukee, WI 53205
12 pm - 4 pm
Photography, Video, Tripods Permitted
1st floor only