The church's magnificent stained glass windows and other architectural features provide the physical framework for a diverse mix of educational, ecological and social justice outreaches.
2600 N 2nd St
1:30 pm -5 pm
Photography, Video, Tripods Permitted
This building built in 1906 and designed by local architect John Roth, Jr. for Epiphany Lutheran Church and is an outstanding example of Neo-Gothic Revival architecture. In 1925, a social hall addition was completed, designed by another local architect, Hugo Haeuser. All Peoples congregation moved in to the church in 1991. All Peoples serves an ethnically and socially diverse population, reflecting a commitment to inclusiveness and social justice.
The church’s magnificent stained glass windows and other architectural features provide the physical framework for a diverse mix of educational, ecological and social justice outreaches. Examples include: Peeps Academy providing enrichment/tutoring support after school; a garden/greenhouse/water reclamation project, which has received awards for its innovation and benefit to the community; a partnership with St. Vincent de Paul to serve dinner to 200+ guests 5 days/week; and a symbiotic relationship with churches in El Salvador.
Learn about the garden/greenhouse/water reclamation project!