Completed in 1949, the Tudor Gothic Church, designed by William G. Herbst & Associates and overseen by the general contractor Gebhard-Berghammer Co., is made of brick and limestone.

The most striking feature of the church are the 30 windows depicting the saints of the church. Of special note is the Great Window (22 feet by 36 feet) depicting the women of the church and the 24 foot in diameter Baroque Rose Window designed by Anton Wendling, Aachen Germany.

Guided tours will be conducted every 15 minutes. A video of 100 years of St. Catherine Parish is available to view.

The church is wheelchair accessible. Only on the first floor. there is a lift for wheelchairs.

Address
5101 W Center Street

Saturday Hours
10 am - 5 pm

Sunday Hours
12 pm - 3 pm

Photography
Photography, Video, Tripods Permitted

Handicapped Accessible
1st floor only

tour-icon_photo@2x

Photo Tour