EnglishSpanish

Inside the Historic Rave / Eagles Club

Sold Out!

The Eagles Club was designed by architect Russell Bar Williamson and named to the National Register of Historic Places on July 29, 1986. When the building opened on September 13, 1927, it was considered the grandest Eagles building in America. The high level of craftsmanship is still evident in the rooftop outdoor lounge, 30’ x 70’ swimming pool, and the ballroom, considered the largest and most beautiful of its day. Don’t miss this rarely-available opportunity to tour one of Wisconsin’s most spectacular historic landmarks.

Type
Building

Saturday Hours
Not offered

Sunday Hours
10 am, 11:30 am

Duration
40 minutes

Ticket Type
Ticketed ($10)

Wheelchair Accessibility
None

Capacity
30