The Eagles Club was designed by architect Russell Bar Williamson and named to the National Register of Historic Places on July 29, 1986. When the building opened on September 13, 1927, it was considered the grandest Eagles building in America. The high level of craftsmanship is still evident in the rooftop outdoor lounge, 30’ x 70’ swimming pool, and the ballroom, considered the largest and most beautiful of its day. Don’t miss this rarely-available opportunity to tour one of Wisconsin’s most spectacular historic landmarks.
10 am, 11:30 am