February 25 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Virtual Remarkable Milwaukee 2021
This year’s Remarkable Milwaukee will honor ThriveOn Collaboration partners – the Medical College of Wisconsin, the Greater Milwaukee Foundation and Royal Capital Group – for exceptional renovation efforts of the former Schuster’s/Gimbels Department Store on Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Drive.
An Online Event
6 pm – 7 pm: Join representatives from ThriveOn and learn about the historic Schuster’s/Gimbels Department Store and exceptional renovation and future vision for the building. And hear from Historic Milwaukee’s Board President Sarah Greenberg and Executive Director Stacy Swadish about our last year and what’s to come! The event will kick off with a musical performance by Milwaukee string duo SistaStrings.
$10 Resident of Harambee/Halyard Park*
Event Tickets + Celebration Box
$100 Dual Member
$120 Dual Non-Member
$50 Resident of Brewer’s Hill/Harambee/Halyard Park*
*Brewer’s Hill/Harambee/Halyard Park are neighboring communities affiliated with our honoree.
We’re excited to feature delicious treats and other items made by local Milwaukee vendors.
- Water Color Print featuring the Schuster Gimbles Building by artist Tia Richardson
- Salted Caramel Rice Krispy Treat by Bronzeville Collective’s Delicious Bites
- Wisconsin Cheddar Popcorn by Lush Popcorn
- Dark Sea Salt chocolate bar by Indulgence Chocolatiers
- Limited edition magnet featuring the Schuster Gimbles Building
- 12 Oz Sparkling Wine – Union Wine Co.
About Remarkable Milwaukee
Each year, Historic Milwaukee honors businesses, individuals, and organizations that have a strong history in Milwaukee and have made exemplary contributions to the city’s heritage and the built environment at our annual gala, Remarkable Milwaukee.
Our Generous Sponsors
$20 – 120