Thursday, February 25, 2021
An Online Event
6 pm - 7 pm: Join representatives from ThriveOn and learn about the historic Schuster's/Gimbels Department Store and exceptional renovation and future vision for the building. And hear from Historic Milwaukee's Board President Sarah Greenberg and Executive Director Stacy Swadish about our last year and what's to come!
$10 Resident of Harambee/Halyard Park*
Event Tickets + Celebration Box *
$100 Dual Member
$120 Dual Non-Member
$50 Resident of Harambee/Halyard Park*
*Dual tickets include two celebration boxes, intended for shared households.
**Brewer's Hill/Harambee/Halyard Park are neighboring communities affiliated with our honoree.
We're excited to feature delicious treats and other items made by local Milwaukee vendors.
- Water Color Print featuring the Schuster Gimbels Building by artist Tia Richardson
- Salted Caramel Rice Krispy Treat by Bronzeville Collective’s Delicious Bites
- Wisconsin Cheddar Popcorn by Lush Popcorn
- Dark Sea Salt chocolate bar by Indulgence Chocolatiers
- Limited edition magnet featuring the Schuster Gimbels Building
- 12 Oz Sparkling Wine - Union Wine Co.