Each year, Historic Milwaukee, Inc. honors individuals and organizations that have a strong history in Milwaukee and have made exemplary contributions to the city’s heritage and the built environment.
Sponsors support Historic Milwaukee’s mission to increase awareness of and commitment to Milwaukee’s history, architecture and the preservation of our built environment. Proceeds help make programs like Doors Open and Spaces & Traces possible.
This year's program will be held virtually. In addition to acknowledgement during the event, Historic Milwaukee promotes the event to our over 20,000 social media followers and on our web site which receives thousands of page views leading up to the event.
Celebration Boxes will be avaiable for pick up the week leading up to the event - stay tuned for detailed pick up instructions.
We're excited to feature delicious treats and other items made by local Milwaukee vendors.
- Water Color Print featuring the
- Schuster Gimbles Building by artist Tia Richardson
- Salted Caramel Rice Krispy Treat by Bronzeville Collective’s Delicious Bites
- Wisconsin Cheddar Popcorn by Lush Popcorn
- Dark Sea Salt chocolate bar by Indulgence Chocolatiers
- Limited edition magnet featuring the Schuster Gimbles Building
12 Oz Sparkling Wine - Union Wine Co.