No products in the cart.
100% Secure Checkout!
235 E. Michigan Street
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Sunday & Monday CLOSED
Phone: (414) 277–7795
Fax: (414) 277–0645
HMI was nominated for Best Milwaukee Tour in Milwaukee Magazine's Best of 2023. Voting is open from now until June 11th. Help us to win by casting your vote today!
Social progressive and voluble Socialist, art theorist and architect, fine art printer and publisher—to name a very few of his passions other than design—William Morris was a genius of strong opinions, stronger enthusiasms, and unquenchable energy. An area in which Morris’s light shone especially brightly was in the design of complex, balanced, intricately repetitive print patterns. His work defines the best of Victorian fashion and foreshadows his breakthrough into the Arts and Crafts aesthetic. The 30 full-color postcards bound in this collection offer a concise overview of Morris’s aesthetic as produced in wallpaper and fabric designs.
30 color reproductions bound in a handy postcard collection
• Mail the postcards, or keep the book for your own collection
• Decorate your office or dorm room with a wall of images
• Informative introductory text
• Backs of postcards offer enough room for short messages
• Perforated for easy removal
• Oversized postcards may require additional postage
Book: 6.875 x 4.75 x .375 in.
Postcard: 6.5 x 4.75 in.
2 in stock
— OR —