- This event has passed.
May 13 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Historic Milwaukee’s Spaces & Traces program will take place on Saturday, May 13, 2023. This year celebrates the 41st annual Spaces & Traces and will offer guided tours of restored and renovated cottages, bungalows, mansions and commercial buildings around the Bay View neighborhood.
What’s included with a ticket?
- Access to all tour locations on May 13
- A recording of John Gurda’s lecture on Bay View history
- Paper brochure with tour map
This tour is best for ages 12 and up. No strollers or pets may be brought into tour sites.
Program Change – John Gurda Lecture: John has contracted COVID and cannot appear in person. His lecture will be recorded and sent out to all ticket holders following the event.
There are 11 residential and 6 commercial properties included on this tour. A list of tour locations will be sent with the booking confirmation (ticket) email.
Questions or looking to buy tickets in-person, visit Event Headquarters: South Shore Yacht Club, 2300 E Nock St, Milwaukee, WI 53207. Tickets can be purchased online until 4 pm on the day of the event.
MCTS: Consider taking the bus to get to Bay View. Click here to plan your bus route
Parking: Please follow street parking signs and meters. Different areas throughout Bay View offer varying parking options. Parking will also be available in the lot in front of event headquarters.
Call for Volunteers
We need volunteer for the following tasks:
- Tour guide – volunteer shares historic information about tour properties with attendees. Scripts are provided by Historic Milwaukee.
- Greet visitors and check tickets at the tour location
- Volunteer at headquarters help with ticket sales/distribute brochures and answer general questions about the event.
Photography is not permitted.
Some membership levels are eligible for free tickets for the event. Redemption codes will be sent to those members by March 15, 2023.
$30 – 40