EnglishSpanish

Immanuel Presbyterian Church

Photo Tour

Immanuel Presbyterian is home to one of the oldest organs in Wisconsin.

The current church building for Milwaukee’s first congregation, Immanuel Presbyterian Church, was built in 1875 and designed by famed Milwaukee architect Edward Townsend Mix in the “High Victorian Gothic” style. A recent addition designed by Kahler Slater was dedicated in 2014 to provide new education and meeting space for this growing congregation.

The building’s Wauwatosa limestone exterior features an array of colors and textures trimmed in red and gray sandstone and Scottish granite. The interior of the building includes beautiful woodwork and stained glass windows, four of which are Tiffany.

Click here to take a 360 photo tour

Click here to visit Immanuel Presbyterian Church’s Doors Open page on their site 

tour-icon_photo@2x

Photo Tour