September 24 & 25, 2022
- Build your own itinerary and start when and where you like.
- No tickets necessary.
- Visits to any of the buildings and sites below are free of charge.
- Please check building listing for specific hours.
Plan Your Weekend
- Make a list of your "Favorite" buildings to help plan your weekend.
- Click "Add to Favorites" to create your list.
- To ensure your favorites are saved across multiple devises (computer to mobile), please create an account on the Historic Milwaukee website by clicking here.
Areas of Interest
600 East Wisconsin Avenue, Milwaukee, WI, USA
1521 North Prospect Avenue, Milwaukee, WI, USA
2333 S 6th St - Tours begin at the Visitor Center, located in the Pope John Paul II Pavilion on the west side of the Basilica. Enter the rear door of the pavilion from the Seventh Street parking lot. If you have parked in the Sixth Street parking lot, follow the path (to the north) to the Seventh Street parking lot.