Milwaukee Police Department - District Two is the oldest Police District in Milwaukee, built in 1953.
It started its construction on June 1, 1952. The Architect was Fred A. Wegner, who worked for the city for many years as the Chief Architect for Milwaukee Public Schools. Ultimately, the station would cost $400,000 due to material shortages related to the Korean War. The first Captain at District Two was Anton Zarek.
245 West Lincoln Avenue, Milwaukee, WI, USA
12 pm - 3 pm
Fully wheelchair accessible