Learn the history of Pritzlaff Hardware, look at their massive catalogs and other artifacts.

The Pritzlaff Building is 6 buildings constructed from 1875 to 1920, Designed by John Rugee for the Italianate section, and part by Ferry and Clas. It is a massive 260,000sf, 7-story heavy timber and cream city brick building. The building was renovated from 2014 to 2018 and is now a mix of restaurants, events space, office space, and 100 apartments. The Pritzlaff Buildings at one time included 16 buildings and was the largest hardware wholesaler in the Northwest. Take a guided tour and see some of the many Pritzlaff Hardware artifacts and catalogs.

Address
311 N Plankinton Ave

Saturday Hours
10 am - 5 pm

Sunday Hours
10 am - 5 pm

Photography
Photography, Video, Tripods Permitted

Handicapped Accessible
Fully wheelchair accessible