The present Saint Lucas church building is a beautiful Cream City Brick structure erected in 1888.
The building features a stained-glass interior, gorgeous pipe organ and a 145′ steeple. Archived photos, documents and artifacts are on display, and Saint Lucas members are available to answer questions while visitors tour the building.
The Saint Lucas Congregation, formed in 1872 and celebrating 150 years, invites you to visit their historic church building to view beautiful stained glass windows and hear the soaring strains of the classic pipe organ. Self-guided tours with church members on hand to answer questions and displays from the archives will provide a brief history of this graceful building.
Drop in to take a self-guided tour through the beautiful worship space and a walk through history with many pictures and artifacts from years gone-by on display. Long-time church members will be on-hand to answer questions and offer historical perspectives.
2605 S Kinnickinnic Ave
10 am - 4 pm
1 pm - 5 pm
Photography, Video, Tripods Permitted
Fully wheelchair accessible